Friday, May 13, 2011

So, I quit my telemarketing job. Did I already tell you that? They wanted to to switch me to all commission! Hell naw! I need a steady paycheck. Plus I'm kind of lazy. Commission does not gel! And then it took me a little while to find a new job. Like, three weeks. I almost became an air filtration system saleswoman. But,instead, I'm working for a shady-seeming non-profit that supposedly helps fraud victims. I'm on the bus to my second day as I write this. Sort of. You see, the first day when I got there, they had been evicted. No joke. First day. But, I still got paid! Hooray! And they promise that they will be un-evicted today! Hooray?
It takes me over an hour to get here by bus. Ugh, I hate the bus. The other day a homeless man came up and hugged me and whispered in my ear " Don't let anyone tell you you ain't attractive, just because you big." Uh, thanks dude. That totally makes me feel better right now? Also, don't even worry about my personal space. No, it's cool, I totally love being tenderly held by smelly strangers.
The thing is, I'll still be bussing about when I get back to California (which is in 1 1/2 merciful weeks!). But the light rail is better, right? At least it's faster? I don't even know. My public transportation skills totally suck. I'm always late and lost and without exact change. I need to save up for a car. Also a tummy tuck (Oh shut it. I lost 55 punds, I've got like 50 to go, and I'm looking rather...saggy. Get up out my bidness!). Also, I want to go on a vacation so, yeah. I'm sure it will take me no time at all to save up, what, ten thousand dollars? No problemo. Please send me money.
Anyway, my main focus continues to be getting my LA face/Oakland booty the hell back to Cali (Cali, Cali...). Rap songs! Like I said, 1 1/2 weeks. And look at these lovely boys who've been added to the roommate roster!

It's Adrian and Stevie! Wow! I love those guys! (Also, that picture is my most favorited picture on flickr ever, with an unprecedented 89 favorites as of this afternoon. Hail Satan! I think it's so popular because it brings in the hipster contingent as well as the bear contingent. Basically my favorite folks).

See you soon, Sac homies!

No comments:

Post a Comment