Tuesday, April 26, 2011

May 23rd is 27 days away!

Oh blog. Oh my sweet bloggy-poo. I didn't mean to ignore you, blog! It's not that I don't love you anymore! Blog, I've been busy.
What am I busy with? Well, work. Stupid ass telemarketing takes up a big chunk of my damn time and, although I hate it so, I need the money. BECAUSE I AM COMING HOME ON MAY 23RD! That's right, ladies and blogs. Less than a month and I will be back in the sweet sweet arms of the city of trees herself, Sacramento.

This is Alexa and Joe! They are some of my total BFFs and I'm gonna be living with them in like 3 and a half weeks!


With craigslist to guide us, we will soon be living in the fiercest house or apartment in all of midtown.

My bike! My cat! My food stamps! How I miss you all! But soon I will be back!

So you see, blog, my crazed excitement over coming home, and the rather dull actions that must take place in order to get there, are taking up nearly all of my precious time. I will be back with a closure post and updates on my exciting and glamorous new life in California. Ta ta for now. Don't stop bloggin', bloggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment